Jr. Executive/ Executive Job Circular BD – Israq Spinning Mills Ltd. Israq Spinning Mills Ltd has been published Jr. Executive/ Executive Job Circular BD. Both males and females are allowed to apply. Sound knowledge in MS office, Internet & e-mail and ERP Software. Capable to work under pressure and the willingness to work in any situations. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Garments HR and Admin, Social Compliance. The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Spinning, Textile. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Ahmed Group is a family owned group of companies that ventured into the manufacturing industry in 2004, rapidly becoming one of the most renowned and respected companies in this business.
- Sajib Fashion Wear Ltd.
- Israq Spinning Mills Ltd.
- Israq Rotor Spinning Mills Ltd.
- Israq Textile Mills Ltd.
- Israq Cotton Mills Ltd.
Israq Spinning Mills Ltd
Israq Textile Mills Ltd. (ITML) is a 14001 certified state-of-the-art Textile Spinning Mill and a concern of Ahmed Group. Located at Sreepur area of the Gazipur District in Bangladesh, it is one of the heavy hitters in the industry. The first foundation of ITML was laid in 2010, but the full operation started in 2013, with 64,800 spindles as well as a production capacity of 35,000 kilograms of yarn per day. Currently more than 1,500 workers are engaged in the production activity. ITML, with its Auto-Doffing system and more than 98% target achievement capability, it is one of the most modern and reputed textile mill in Bangladesh.
Jr. Executive/Executive Job Circular BD – Israq Spinning Mills Ltd
Company Name: Israq Spinning Mills Ltd.
Post Name: Jr. Executive/ Executive (Admin & Compliance)
Published on: 22 Dec 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At most 1 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 30 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Sreepur)
- Work as a team member of Admin & Compliance Department.
- Follow up daily Admin & Compliance related activities as organization demand in line with labour Law, Government rules & regulation.
- Assist in recruitment process
- Follow up the activities of production floor from the ground of compliance.
- Check the workers personal file, attendance register, disciplinary action file, resign worker’s file and leave register, monthly salary & OT sheet and so on.
- Assist to ensure Social Compliance Audit like GOTS, Inditex, BSCI and so on.
- Arrange training & development program as per organization needs.
- Maintain HRM Software (ERP) and keeping update required information as organization demand.
- Maintain official Documents, personnel records and ensure proper documentation of related files.
- Able to work under pressure, team work & negotiation skill.
- Carry out the responsibilities as assigned by the management in time to time.
- Work at office
- Educational Requirements: BBA/MBA or equivalent from any reputed university.
- S.S.C – Minimum 4.00 out of 5.00
- H.S.C – Minimum 4.00 out of 5.00
- MBA & BBA or equivalent – Minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garments HR and Admin, Social Compliance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Honest, dynamic, dedicated and responsible individuals are desired in the company.
- Sound knowledge in MS office, Internet & e-mail and ERP Software.
- Capable to work under pressure and the willingness to work in any situations.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Bachelor Accommodation (Free)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Israq Spinning Mills Ltd.
Address : Sylvania apartment , H # Ka-6/A, Nodda (Near Nodda Bus stand), Kalachandpur Road, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.ahmed-group.net